Date: 14 May 2020
Presenter: Jennifer Card
- Using reflection, and positive psychology as a personal check-in during uncertain times.
- How to reframe the current situation to a time of possibility.
- The importance of mindfulness to our tolerance for change.
- Finding joy …and its impact on our mindset
- Self-care, Self-care, Self-care.
Jennifer Card, MSc.
Leadership, Executive, & Wellbeing Coach
Canada / Bermuda
Jennifer is a coach at Impact-Coaches, and a doctoral candidate (PsyD) in Leadership Psychology at William James College, Boston. Jennifer also holds: a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology from the University of East London, UK; a BA from Western University (UWO); a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from Wilfred Laurier; and a certificate in Cognitive Behavior Therapy from the Beck Institute, USA.
Jennifer was formerly a wellness entrepreneur, marketing consultant, event manager, and a yoga & fitness instructor. She is a member of the International Coaching Federation, and is a board member of the Canadian Positive Psychology Association.
Jennifer’s research focuses on the importance in leadership of: strengths identification; self-affirmation; self-awareness; stress resiliency; mindsets, mindfulness; emotional & cultural intelligence; and finding our authentic purpose. She is passionate about positive psychology, and its impact on our ability to thrive.