June 30, 2022, 12pm EST
Recording below only accessible to members
Are you feeling unsure about your hybrid / remote workplace practices?
Everyone is experimenting and trying to answer many questions, such as:
- When should we ask employees to return to office?
- What’s the impact of hybrid vs 100% remote to employee wellbeing?
- What should be our “anchor” as we experiment on different workplace models and policies?
- How do we know when we’ve got it right?
In this session you will:
- Learn strategies from companies that were 100% remote before the pandemic
- Learn what strategies leading companies are experimenting with
- Learn where are thought leaders in workplace culture agreeing and differing in advice
Julie Foxcroft brings over 25 years of corporate experience including the national employee engagement lead for IBM Canada for over four years both pre and post the pandemic. Julie has her Masters in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching with over 600 hours of professional coaching and mentoring, and hundreds of leadership training and facilitation events.