Incase you missed it.
When Heart Speaks Louder Than Words with Dr. Mitch Abrams
Only 10% of communication is related to the words we use, the remaining 90% is non-verbal and deeply related to your emotions and state of mind.
Well-being in a Hybrid / Remote Workplace hosted by Julie Foxcroft
June 30, 2022, 12pm EST Recording below only accessible to members Watch recording now Are you feeling unsure about your hybrid / remote workplace practices?
Burnout Prevention hosted by Dr. Jennifer Card and Janet Emmett
June 23, 2022, 12pm EST Recording below only accessible to members Watch Here Is your Team & Organization Feeling the Strain of the Pandemic & Hybrid
Somatic Psychology hosted by Kimberley Wakefield
June 16, 2022, 12pm EST Watch the recording here Can you Trust your Gut? Do you involve your instinct in key decisions? What do you
Mental Fitness for Energy Management hosted by Lorena Krasnai
June 9th 2022 Watch the recording here Is your mind your best friend or your worst enemy? Is your mind persistently sabotaging your potential to
Goal Setting Workshop
How do you know you if you set the right goals for 2022? How would you feel if this is the year you make that
The Effort Myth: How to Give Children the Three Gifts of Motivation with author Sherri Fisher
January 7th 2022 Watch recording here. Description/Marketing Blurb Are you a well-meaning parent who tries to motivate your child by reassuring them that they just
The Canadian Workplace Well-Being Awards Ceremony & Panel Discussion 2021
Thu, November 4, 2021 Watch Recording Here Workplace well-being has increasingly become a top priority for many organizations. The Canadian Workplace Well-Being Awards (CWWA), presented
La compétence pathémique: quand l’expression non verbale de l’émotion nous dévoile ses mécanismes quotidiens
Date: June 22 2021 Avec Matthieu Josselin, Ph. D. RésuméLa compétence pathémique est la capacité à adapter et réguler l’expression non verbale des émotions dans